Friday, November 18, 2011

HAs the Columbine High School tragedy caused all American police to change their policies?

Are police now trained to be more aggressive if a similar situation occurs?

HAs the Columbine High School tragedy caused all American police to change their policies?
I think that the policies have probably been changed. I have heard that they now send in a huge team with big guns who will instantly hunt down and kill a shooter, and lots of schools now hold "Code three drills". Even here in Canada, the cops seem to take these problems seriously, and I think they would just rush in there and kill a school shooter without question, unless they dropped the gun right away.
Reply:I think the one real change of policy is similar to The Patriot Act: Words are as good as deeds. In other words, if two dudes make threats, make outlines in a notebook, and the police find it, it's like they've already committed the crime.





"Where's my minority report!!!!"





I kind of agree with it, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment