Monday, May 11, 2009

Columbine High School Is today the anniversary of that tragedy?

No, it's April 28. (oops; typo - it's the 20th)





But close.





My thoughts: It's an engineering student (maybe a freshman) that is not doing well in school. The student shot in AJ was probably a former girlfriend/boyfriend. The classroom is probably the class he/she is failing. The 2 hour delay was probably for the student to wait for his/her class to start.


I could be wrong, but that's my feel for the situation.

Columbine High School Is today the anniversary of that tragedy?
The Columbine tragedy was on April 20, 1999%26gt;%26gt;


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_H...


Edit: I am sorry, mommybest, I did not see your answer, before I looked mine up..
Reply:The Columbine shooting was on April 20, 1999.

slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment