Monday, May 11, 2009

Why do people look up to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold AKA the columbine murderers?

They murdered 12 children. People are posting videos in "loving meory" of them, not even the victims. What's it all about, i'm shocked.

Why do people look up to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold AKA the columbine murderers?
I didn't know that! Are they really? That is downright scary. I know we have a lot of angry young people in this country today who don't even know what they're really angry about, but I didn't know it had reached the point that anyone could revere these killers. I think I'll ask a question too, what are young people angry about? Thanks.
Reply:Probably because some people think they can relate to them.Or they probably just think they're hot.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment