Thursday, May 20, 2010

What's a good site to find information linking Jon Benet, Columbine, and the "Satanic" Denver airport in Co??

I've heard references made to mind control, satanic conspiracies, etc. in Colorado, namely Denver, and references to these things being linked. However, when I did a search with all 3 I could not find a site explaining the significance of these events, how they may be linked, or information surrounding conspiracies in Denver. Does anyone know of a site with lots of good info?

What's a good site to find information linking Jon Benet, Columbine, and the "Satanic" Denver airport in Co??
Why would you try to link these three topics together? Be cautious, here!! I'm not sure if this will help... I could be impartial in thinking, but, My only suggestion would be to try the KKK.com website (Book: They were White and they were Slaves by Michael A. Hoffman II). Did you know that the KKK has significant pull in the entire Republican State of Colorado? They are trying to instigate hatred between all races who are not pro-white supremacy. Yes I believe the three are intertwined. (However, a tourist will never see what I have seen). That is why I left and moved to California. Previously a community activist in Denver (FIGHTING AGAINST DRUGS and Racist-minded organizations), was run out of town by that organization, but not until they hired some guys to kidnap me at gun-point (they brutally raped me and then advised me to leave the State.) Yes, the airport has a bad spell upon it, I believe the grounds on which the airport was built is unholy - I was even present during the construction of the airport and believe the grounds could have been a burial site; .some of the Western slopes region has been cursed and Aurora, CO is a known headquarters for the KKK. Columbine was awful... the grounds and surrounding region are unholy as well. Quite frankly, it would be best to not dig too deep, as you will be turned away or even harmed. Be careful where you tread. Good luck in your search.

Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment