Friday, May 21, 2010

What's a pivotal event in the history of the United States?

I have to write a 1000-1200 word essay on this using 2 sources from books, 2 sources from the internet, 2 sources from magazines, and 1 other source. Whatever I choose is going to have to be interesting otherwise I'll be bored to tears, so I'll appreciate any help or suggestions....





These are what I have so far:


Hiroshima


Kennedy's asassanation


September 11, 2001


Columbine


Brown Vs. Board of Education





Like I said, your help will be greatly appreciated....

What's a pivotal event in the history of the United States?
The Civil War is a pretty big one. So is the War of Independence. There's been tons of stuff written about both of those events, and the first one is very interesting.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment