Saturday, November 14, 2009

Did the columbine high school massacre affect you?

even though i didnt know any of them, it hurt me badly. on why would some people do such a thing? 12 students and a teacher killed. it angers me. does it affect you? it makes me cry still...

Did the columbine high school massacre affect you?
Affect me as in emotionaly, nope. Thanks to the medias exposure and everyone blowing things out of proportion it has had some lasting effects that have annoyed me plenty though. I'm sick of people blaming TV and video games for stuff like that, when your kid is leaving pipe bombs on the kitchen table and you don't start asking questions something is wrong. A lot worse massacres happen everyday in a lot of places that don't have those influences, where is the media on all of that.

racing shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment